F1 Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) govern over the F1 & F2 Grand Prix Tickets Campaign (“Campaign”) and shall prevail in the event of any conflict, discrepancy or otherwise inconsistency with any other communications including, without limitation, eventual advertising or promotional materials.
The Campaign is organized by and under the responsibility of OWEN.COM (BLACK ACRE SERVICES LTD), a limited liability company registered with the Malta Business Registry (“MBR”) under the company registration number C 104802 and with registered address at 30/1, Kenilworth Court, Sir Augustus Bartolo Street, Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1093, Malta (hereinafter “Owen.com”, “we”, “our”, as the case may be).
Please read these T&Cs carefully. You are under no obligation to participate nor benefit from the Campaign. Should you have any objections, reservations, difficulty in fully understanding, or otherwise disagree with these T&Cs, whether completely or in part, you should neither participate or benefit from the Campaign.
By following the required steps to participate in the Campaign pursuant to “How to participate” hereunder, you acknowledge and give your tacit consignment to be subjected to the terms and conditions set forth hereinbelow.
The foregoing notwithstanding, we reserve the right to amend or alter, whether in whole or in part, these T&Cs, regardless of notice in advance to the Participant. Any and all changes to these T&Cs shall be publicized by means of our social media account, as appropriate.
Participants will be accepted to the Campaign from Monday, October 2, 2023 at 00:00 until Monday, November 13, 2023 at 23:59 GMT+2.
The winners shall be announced throughout Monday, November 13, 2023, on Owen.com’s Instagram page (https://www.isntagram.com/therealowenm).
Any person who fails to participate within the aforementioned time period will not be eligible to win.
Shall be deemed eligible to participate in the Campaign those individuals, whether affiliates, business partners or customers, who meet all the following criteria:
• eighteen (18) years of age, or older
(by consenting to participate in the Campaign, you confirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years-old); and
• residing in a country not listed as a prohibited jurisdiction in accordance with Owen.com’s general terms of service (available in our website, at https://Owen.com/).
(You understand that there may be restrictions or laws in some jurisdictions that prohibit your participation in or access to prizes awarded in connection with the Campaign, further provided that any and all responsibility for the enrolment to participate in and to receive the prizes awarded in connection with the Campaign in a manner strictly complaint under the relevant laws of your jurisdiction is exclusively yours).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
In addition to being eligible pursuant to the foregoing, for the purposes of effectively being accepted as a participant in the Campaign you should:
• Being a Follower: [Engaged on social channels.,Follow Owen’s official Instagram account, Like Owen’s official Facebook account, Share Owen’s Giveaway post with 3 of your friends, Subscribe to Owen’s YouTube channel.]; or
• Being a Customer: [individual who has purchased from one of owen.com products namely FunderPro]; and
• Regardless of the categories above: have read, understood and agreed to these T&Cs, in full, including, without limitation, agreeing to share specific personal data pursuant to the required herein, to be mentioned across Owen.com’s media channels (namely, Website, Newsletter, LinkedIn, Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Discord), and any other requirements set out from time to time in related promotional materials.
Under no circumstances may Owen.com be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. We take no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
For the purposes of participating in the Campaign and being considered eligible winners, the participants are required to provide their personal details including, without limitation, name and surname, home and email address. Please refer to the General Data Protection Regulation section hereinbelow for more information on our undertakings when collecting and processing such personal data.
Subject to these T&Cs, the Campaign shall award tickets to attend the 2023 F1 & F2 Grand Prix, with accommodations, flight and transport fairs inclusive, to a total of 3 winners (3).
Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, we reserve the right to retract it or substitute it for a prize of equal or higher value, at our sole discretion.
Once the Campaign closes, on Monday, November 13, 2023, the winners shall be determined by means of:
• With respect to the Follower: [a random generator’s draw]; and
• With respect to the Customer: [a random generator’s draw}:
• a random generator’s draw. The winner shall receive a private communication, in accordance with the identification details provided as a Campaign participant. Said communication will certify that participant as one of the Campaign’s winners, and furnish further instructions on the delivery of the respective prize.
Under no circumstance shall Owen.com be deemed responsible or liable for eventual setbacks, delays or otherwise errors in connection with the delivery of the prize.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, once the prizes have been either delivered to or collected by the winner, as the case may be, Owen.com may not be deemed responsible or liable therefrom for any errors, loss of or damages to the prizes, whether in whole or in part, arising from or otherwise in connection with the handling of the delivery method, whether in error or negligence.
The appointment of the winners pursuant to the foregoing shall be final, and no correspondence will be accepted or otherwise entered into.
Upon being appointed, the winners’ names and social media usernames may be publicized throughout our media outlets including, without limitation, social media profiles such as Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
When collecting and processing such personal data, Owen.com shall follow and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and applicable national laws and regulations.
Owen.com may take all the necessary measures to protect the personal data of the participants including, without limitation, seeking and obtaining appropriate consents, implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, and ensuring that all data processing activities are lawful, fair, and transparent.
A disqualification event shall take place when, for any of the reasons listed hereinbelow, Owen.com deems any participant to be disqualified from the Campaign:
• The participant is found to be using fraudulent methods to artificially manipulate, or otherwise unwarrantedly increase, their chances of winning, e.g., the creation of a single or multiple fake accounts, whether correlated in any manner or not, for the unwarranted use in connection with the Campaign;
• In the event of the Participant’s failure to maintain a professional and ethical relationship with Owen.com (e.g., undertaking actions such as misrepresenting the Owen.com brand, unauthorized use of Owen.com’s copyrighted or proprietary content, or actions which may be reasonably expected to result or lead to damages to relationships with other Participants, Owen.com’s business partners, or affiliates;
• For unethical trading practices (e.g., price manipulation or insider trading, inactivity or dormant status in their Owen.com account without a valid reason)
• If the Participant is found to be, or reasonably expected to become, involved in any lawsuit, litigation or administrative procedures, or otherwise undergo any sort of investigation that may bring or pose reasonable risk of bringing Owen.com into disrepute;
Owen.com reserves the right to disqualify any winner eventually found to have been in breach of these T&Cs.
The foregoing notwithstanding, should Owen.com suspect any foul play, Owen.com reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, further disqualify any participant from any other eventual Campaign organized by it and under its responsibility.
Owen.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Campaign, or any part of it, at any time, without notice, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination/suspension date, due to unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances beyond Owen.com’s control.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Owen.com shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the Campaign or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential damage, loss, cost or expense, suffered, borne or otherwise incurred by a participant, whether reasonably foreseeable or contemplated by the participant and us and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Owen.com’s liability under or in connection with the Campaign or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the prize in question.
The participant acknowledges that the Campaign is not affiliated with Meta Platforms, Inc.
Should you have any queries regarding the Campaign, kindly address them to Owen.com at: marketing@Owen.com, via your email address provided as the participating account.